Getting Started

All you need to do to start your book-keeping  or payroll qualification is:


Get you job advisor to book you in for an initial assessment at your local JCP (South East London and Kent only)

Advanced Learner Loans

Please call our offices on the number below to arrange for an appointment of us to discuss your requirements.


Please call one of our sales staff on the number below and we will talk you through the right qualifications for you.

By e-mail

By telephone on 01634 712999 or;

By post at:      TDLC

                        The Riverside Community Centre,

                        Dickens Road, Gravesend,

                        DA12 2JY